Join the Allure Aesthetics AZ Family!
We’re quickly growing! If you’d like to join our skin care clinic and be a part of a dynamic, innovative beauty team, then let us know. We’re looking for applicants who understand the needs and wants of a beauty clinic and know how to keep customers happy. Most of all, we want someone who understands the Allure Aesthetics AZ mission of helping clients find their inner beauty! Contact us for more details.
Our Open Positions:
We’re Hiring an Aesthetician at the Fastest Growing Med Spa in Northern Arizona!
Do you love people and getting to know them?
Are you a self-starter who can work well both independently and with a team?
Do you have a strong attention to detail and impeccable follow-up skills?
Are you looking to help people look at feel their best at a company that could be your long-term home?
If you answered YES to these questions, you could be the perfect fit for this role! Here at Allure Aesthetics AZ we are looking for an aesthetician with impeccable communication skills who is confident, reliable, has a great attention to detail, and loves working with people. Allure Aesthetics AZ offers results-oriented services coupled with highly personalized care so that our clients can look and feel their best.
Among other things, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing Facials, Chemical Peels, Laser Hair Removal, and other services on our clients
- Educating our clients on the best homecare regimen for their skin
- Willing to learn new treatments and product education
The position requires:
- Comfort in marketing one’s services to attract new clients
- Warm and professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive energy
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Outgoing, go-getter personality
- Working with a team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of basic facials
- Have knowledge of microneedling, chemical peels, and laser treatments
- A self-starter who does not require micromanagement
- Comfortable with learning new client management systems
- Basic understanding of technology
- Reliable, responsible, accountable
- Kind, aware of others, and emotionally intelligent
- Passionate about the aesthetics industry and learning
- Training provided on products, services, and technology used in our practice
- Complementary treatments on a monthly basis
- Compensation depends on work experience and performance
- Commission on services and product can be earned after 90 day trial
- This is a part time position with 9:00AM - 7:00PM Friday - Saturday
If you are interested in this position, please email with your resume and cover letter. Make the subject title Aesthetician Application and include your favorite skincare treatment that you love to perform and your favorite professional skin care brand! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Pay: Subject to Experience and Performance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Aesthetician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Aesthetician License (Preferred)
- Cosmetic Laser License (Preferred)
Become Our Next Spa Coordinator | Full Time
Allure Aesthetics AZ is hiring a Spa Concierge to work the front desk at our fast-growing med spa in Flagstaff, AZ.
- Do you love people and getting to know them?
- Are you a self-starter who can work well both independently and with a team?
- Do you have a strong attention to detail and impeccable follow-up skills?
- Are you looking to help people look at feel their best at a company that could be your long-term home?
If your answered YES to these questions, you might be perfect for this role.
Here at Allure Aesthetics AZ, we are looking for a client coordinator with impeccable communication skills. They must be confident, reliable, and attentive to detail. Most importantly, they must love working with people!
Allure Aesthetics AZ offers results-driven services coupled with highly personalized care that makes clients feel amazing!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Checking clients in and out of their services.
- Answering phones to book appointments and handle patient requests.
- Preparing patient charts and product inventory.
- Impeccable written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Warm and professional appearance and demeanor.
- Positive energy.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Outgoing, go-getter personality.
- Trustworthy and confident to work closely with our patients.
- A self-starter who does not require micromanagement.
- Comfortable with learning new client management systems.
- Basic understanding of technology.
- Reliable, responsible, accountable.
- Kind, aware of others, and emotionally intelligent.
- Passionate about the medical aesthetics industry and learning
- Training provided on products, services, and technology used in our practice.
- Complementary treatments on a monthly basis.
- Compensation starts at $15.50 per hour
- Must have weekday (M-F) or weekend availability
If you are interested in this position please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. Make the subject title Spa Concierge Application and include your favorite skin care product that you are currently using! We look forward to hearing from you!