Join the Allure Aesthetics AZ Family!
We’re quickly growing! If you’d like to join our skin care clinic and be a part of a dynamic, innovative beauty team, then let us know. We’re looking for applicants who understand the needs and wants of a beauty clinic and know how to keep customers happy. Most of all, we want someone who understands the Allure Aesthetics AZ mission of helping clients find their inner beauty! Contact us for more details.
Our Open Positions:
We’re Hiring an Aesthetician at the Fastest Growing Med Spa in Northern Arizona!
Do you love people and getting to know them?
Are you a self-starter who can work well both independently and with a team?
Do you have a strong attention to detail and impeccable follow-up skills?
Are you looking to help people look at feel their best at a company that could be your long-term home?
If you answered YES to these questions, you could be the perfect fit for this role! Here at Allure Aesthetics AZ we are looking for an aesthetician with impeccable communication skills who is confident, reliable, has a great attention to detail, and loves working with people. Allure Aesthetics AZ offers results-oriented services coupled with highly personalized care so that our clients can look and feel their best.
Among other things, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing Facials, Chemical Peels, Laser Hair Removal, and other services on our clients
- Educating our clients on the best homecare regimen for their skin
- Willing to learn new treatments and product education
The position requires:
- Comfort in marketing one’s services to attract new clients
- Warm and professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive energy
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Outgoing, go-getter personality
- Working with a team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of basic facials
- Have knowledge of microneedling, chemical peels, and laser treatments
- A self-starter who does not require micromanagement
- Comfortable with learning new client management systems
- Basic understanding of technology
- Reliable, responsible, accountable
- Kind, aware of others, and emotionally intelligent
- Passionate about the aesthetics industry and learning
- Training provided on products, services, and technology used in our practice
- Complementary treatments on a monthly basis
- Compensation starts at $15/hour
- Commission on services and product can be earned after 90 day trial
- This is a part time position with 9:00AM - 7:00PM Friday - Saturday
If you are interested in this position, please email with your resume and cover letter. Make the subject title Aesthetician Application and include your favorite skincare treatment that you love to perform and your favorite professional skin care brand! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Pay: $15.00 - $50.00 per hour
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Aesthetician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Esthetician License (Preferred)
- Cosmetic Laser License (Preferred)